Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 5 Semester 1 dan Kunci Jawaban
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c, or d !
1. What time is it?
a. It is five past three.
b. It is quarter past one.
c. It is quarter to six.
d. It is five to three.
2. What time is it?
a. It is ten to two.
b. It is ten past ten.
c. It is twenty five to ten.
d. It is ten past two.
3. What time is it?
a. It is ten past twelve.
b. It is ten to twelve.
c. It is twelve o’clock.
d. It is two o’clock
4. How do you say this following time?
a. It is seven past five in the evening.
b. It is five past seven in the evening.
c. It is seven pas five in the morning.
d. It is five past seven in the morning.
5. How do you say this following time?
a. It is ten past eight in the morning.
b. It is eight past ten in the morning.
c. It is eight past ten in the evening.
d. It is ten past eight in the evening.
6. We hear a sound by our…..
7. We look scenery by our…..
8. We touch and feel something by our….
9. We smell something by our….
10. We taste foods or drinks by our….
11. Diana: What is the name of this food?
Fini : That is ketroprak.
Diana : hmm.. Yummy. I like it. It tastes….
12. Leli : What do you smell something, Gin?
Gina: Oh, sorry. I have flu. I can’t smell anything.
Leli : I think I am going to throw up. It smells….
13. Rina loves playing dolls with thick fur because the fur feels…
14. I often hear a…….sound from my neighbor’s house in the midnight. It annoys my sleep a lot.
15. My brother’s room looks……. My mom always tells him to tidy it up but he doesn’t.
II. The picture below is for number 1 until number 7.
Source of picture:
Please mention parts of head which are pointed by the number in the picture.
III. Please write a short introduction of yourself by answering these following questions.
1. What is your name?
2. When were you born?
3. Where were you born?
4. Where do you live?
5. Where do you go to school?
6. What is you hobby?
III. The answers can be varied. Therefore, this is only the example how answer this part.
My name is Milly. I was born in Jakarta, February 9, 2006. I live at Bungur street Permata residence number 8, Bekasi, West Java. I go to SwissIndo elementary school in Bekasi. My hobby is singing. I think I would like to join singing competition in school’s anniversary event. Nice to meet you, all of my friend.